St Andrew’s and St Mark’s, Surbiton Hire rates for 2023
Effective from September 2023
- Many of our church spaces are popular to hire. It is recommended that hirers make their bookings several months in advance, and be aware that most weekday evenings have regular bookings during term time.
- Priority and concessionary rates are given to hirers who wish to use the spaces for charitable activities.
- The churches are places of worship: in exceptional circumstances, hirers may be asked to change their booking because of a sudden need for a service, such as a funeral.
- Certain church spaces are excellent venues for children’s parties, but apart from that, the church spaces usually are not the place for private social functions.
- Hirers are expected to read and sign conditions of hire and, where relevant, pay a non-refundable booking deposit, and sign for any keys used with a £50 refundable key/damage deposit.
- The Operations Manager can answer further enquiries. For hire enquiries please email email@example.com