Organisations are no longer be at liberty to contact people on their mailing list with circulars, appeals or general information, without their explicit consent.
Parish of St Andrew and St Mark PRIVACY NOTICE
SUMMARY (Privacy Document)
- we understand that it is very important that we protect the privacy of your information and we will store it securely
- we will only use the data for the church’s administrative needs, including claiming Gift Aid on donations, and to contact you about church St Andrew and St Mark
- we will not supply your data to anyone else (unless legally obliged to do so)
- we will not hold the data longer than is needed to enable us to fulfil these purposes.
- You have the right to see the data we hold on you, to correct errors, to have it deleted from our records and to complain to the authorities if you believe it is being misused.